Total Beauty Solution Provider

Total Beauty Solution Provider

Inovative Technology

Welcome to Medi N Research

We will protect your beauty

Newsroom

Lee Seo Hyung, CEO of Medi N Research, won an award as an excellent en…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성일20-12-15 14:22

본문

Medi N Research CEO Seo Hyung Lee was awarded the “Excellent Entrepreneur from Jeonju city Mayor” award.

Medi N Research is a company specializing in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of bio cosmetics and medical devices, and has continued to grow with sales of 2.5 billion won at domestic and overseas in 2019 – the first year after company establishment.

CEO Seo Hyeong Lee said, “Despite the difficult economic situation of COVID-19 as a new company, it is my honor and responsibility when receiving the commendation for excellent entrepreneur due to rising sales, and I will try my best to achieve more excellent results next year.”

Meanwhile, Medi N Research has launched a cosmetics brand  JUS. Along with the slogan " Only one thing, safe cosmetics for the skin", it launched “Eoseongcho 90 Toner” and "Oligo Perfect Serum" products which do not contain preservatives and chemicals.

http://www.kdpress.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=99720

회원로그인

회원가입

OVERVIEW CONTACT US LOCATION SITE MAP
  • Company name: Medi N Research
  • CEO: Lee Seo Hyung
  • CRN: 645-86-01655
  • Email : nhungvu257@menre.co.kr
  • HQ address : 567 Baekje-daero, Deokjin-gu, Jeonbuk, Republic of Korea.
  • Seoul office : 715, Doosan The Land Tower A, 152, Magokseo-ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
  • R&D office : No. 301, Global Talent Center, Chonbuk National University, 567, Baekje-daero, Deokjin-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea.
  • Copyright 2021 MEDI N RESEARCH CO., LTD. All rights reserved
Family Site